The spreader wings of the red element provide expansion and additional protection of the gray element. Easily screwed in and tightened at the end. No risk of over-tightening the pin. The molded edge of the pin prevents it from falling into the hole. The set consisting of 12 sets (dowel with screw) is used in the following series:
We invite you to watch the instructional video
- Two different components allow for the highest load-bearing capacities and intelligent operation in different types of ground.
- Good feeling when the pin is fully extended. You can feel the exact moment when the pin is properly fitted.
- A small collar on the periphery of the plug prevents it from falling into the hole during assembly.
- • Serrated shape on the side of the plug prevents it from turning during assembly.
- Increased anchoring depth makes the plug particularly suitable for fixing in hollow blocks, aerated concrete and plastered walls.
- Solid bricks
- Solid silicate bricks
- Aerated concrete
- Bricks with vertical perforation
- Perforated silicate bricks
- Gypsum plasterboards and gypsum fiber boards
- Light concrete hollow block blocks
- Hollow-core slabs of brick and concrete or the like
- Natural stone
- Particle boards
- Full gypsum boards
Solid bricks made of lightweight concrete
Assembly instructions and operation.
- DUOPOWER pins are suitable for both pre-assembly and push-through assembly.
- The combination of two different materials of the dowel affects their various properties (expansion, folding and looping), which allows the use of additional substrates and obtaining the highest load capacity in them.
- The required screw length results from the length of the plug + thickness of the fastened element + 1x screw diameter.
- Wood screws, chipboard screws and hanger bolts can be used for the dowels.
- In the case of fastening to board materials, the unthreaded part of the screw must not be longer than the thickness of the fastened element.
- It is not recommended to use when the thickness of the wall is less than 12 cm.
|Min. drill hole depth
|Min. panel thickness
|Min. bolt penetration
|Wood and chipboard screws
||6.0 – 8.0 mm