This document defines the rules for processing and protection of personal data in connection with the use of the website http://benchk.com/, including the rules for the use of “cookies”.
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, is Benchmark Ltd., ul. Pl. Wolności 13/2, 35-073 Rzeszów, hereinafter referred to as an “Administrator”.
2. The Administrator can be contacted at ul. Pl. Wolności 13/2, 35-073 Rzeszów, e-mail address: email@example.com or phone number 575 188 088.
3. Personal data is obtained as a result of using the services provided electronically available through the service available at: www.benchk.com (hereinafter referred to as a “Website”), including setting up an account, placing an order, and may also come from entities performing payments for orders placed via Website.
4. Personal data is processed in accordance with the law, in particular with the provisions of GDPR.
5. The categories of personal data obtained by the Administrator are identification data (name, surname, company name), contact details, tax identification number and address.
6. Your personal data is processed in order to:
a) conduct marketing and information activities concerning Administrator’s actions, as well as to handle inquiries addressed to Administrator, and the legal basis for the processing is art. 6 par. 1a) GDPR (consent);
b) the conclusion and implementation of Sale Agreement or Agreement on the provision of electronic services, as well as taking action before the conclusion of the Agreemenr, and the legal basis for the processing is art. 6 par. 1b) GDPR (Agreement or actions taken before the conclusion of the Agreement);
c) fulfill the obligations resulting from the provisions of law in the field of financial reporting and tax law, as well as consider complaints, and the legal basis for the processing is art. 6 par. 1c) GDPR in connection with legal provisions imposing on the Administrator of personal data obligations in the scope of handling complaints, tax law, financial reporting;
d) establishing and pursuing claims, as well as defending against claims (in the case of termination of cooperation between the Administrator and the State), and the legal basis for the processing is art. 6 par. 1f) GDPR (almost legitimate interest of personal data Administrator in the form of the possibility of pursuing claims and defending against claims).
7. Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing Administrator with IT and accounting services, entities providing courier services, postal services, entities servicing payments for orders placed via Website, entities providing legal services, as well as other entities entrusted with the processing of data by the Administrator. personal data based on concluded agreements and entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
8. Your personal data will be stored:
a) in the case of data processing for marketing and information purposes – for a period from the moment of consent to the time of withdrawal or the achievement of the purposes of processing;
b) in case of handling inquiries addressed to Administrator – for a maximum period of 3 years from the end of correspondence;
c) in case of a concluded Agreement or taking action before the conclusion of the Agreement – for the period necessary to conclude the Agreement, and when it is concluded for the duration of the Agreement concluded with the Administrator, and after the termination of such actions or Agreements until the expiration of the claims under the provisions of the Civil Code, unless the period resulting from the provisions of law in the field of financial reporting and tax law requiring the Administrator to keep records is longer (then the storage period is determined in accordance with point d) below;
d) in the case of data processing in order to fulfill the obligations resulting from the provisions of law in the field of financial reporting and tax law – for a period resulting from legal provisions imposing on the Administrator obligations in the field of financial reporting and tax law,
e) in the case of data processing for the purpose of establishing and pursuing claims, as well as defense against claims based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator – until the time limits set forth in the provisions of the Civil Code.
f) or until the data is deleted effectively (in case of effective use of this right).
9. You have the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data concerning you, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
10. You have the right to transfer data.
11. You have the right to object to the processing of data.
12. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
13. In certain situations specified above, the Administrator processes your personal data on the basis of expressed consent. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of such consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal.
14. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Where personal data is provided for the purpose of entering into and implementing Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of electronic services, including the use of electronic services, the provision of personal data is a contractual obligation. Failure to provide personal data may hinder or prevent the provision of services or the conclusion and implementation of the contract.
15. Your personal data will not be subject to processes in which automated decision-making, including profiling, would occur. You will not be subject to any legal consequences or actions that would affect you in a similar way.
16. Particular threats related to the use of the Website, including services available via the Website, may include the following: malware attack, DDOS DOS attack, hacking the server, the possibility of receiving spam, and not authorized to obtain personal data from the database.
17. The Administrator uses the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
a) access to the account requires entering a login and password, unless you have used the “Remember me” option,
b) SSL protocol,
c) Double encrypted login for website administrators,
d) Backup copies,
e) Immediate software update,
f) Rotary change of passwords for administrators and owners of mailboxes,
g) Complicated access passwords.
18. In order to ensure the safe use of the Website, including shared data, the Administrator recommends the use of up-to-date and legitimate antivirus software.
2. The website uses the following types of cookies: temporary, permanent, configuration, functional and advertising
Correct and fast display of a Website, remembering user settings and configurations, remembering logins and passwords, analytics, tracking website traffic, displaying advertisements,
4. Cookies allow you to recognize your end device and display the website on it. Disabling cookies may cause difficulties or the inability to use a Website or its individual functions.
5. There is an option of specifying the conditions of storage or access to information collected via cookies via web browser settings, including changing the settings for saving cookies, in particular in such a way that each time you receive information about the placement of cookies, block access to cookies or delete them. You can also delete cookies that have been saved previously.
7. Detailed rules for determining storage conditions or access to cookies are available in the settings of individual web browsers that you use.
8. Internet browsers generally accept cookies in the final device by default.
9. In connection with the possibility of sharing data collected using cookies for our external suppliers (Google, Facebook), we inform you that some of your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. At the same time, we indicate that Google LLC, Facebook, are EU-US-Privacy Shield certified. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield. (more information is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/).
10. The administrator uses external cookies for the purposes of collecting anonymous statistical data through Google Analytics and presenting ads adapted to the user’s preferences (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
11. Cookies do not cause any configuration changes in your terminal device and software installed on this device.