A wall bars made in Poland conforming to European safety standards PN-EN 12346:2001, PN-EN 913:2019-03 for gymnastic equipment.
A multifunctional wall bars BenchK 523W+A204 with a permanently fixed pull up bar, removable dip bar, workout bench and children’s accessories is a model created for the whole family.
The set includes:
- Gymnastic wall bars (8 wooden rungs 30×40 mm, 2 vertical metal profiles 50 mm x 40 mm);
- Top mounted metal pull up bar;
- Dip bar with polyurethane arm rests and barbell rest (maximum barbell weight 200kg);
- Workout bench
- Children’s accessories: wooden gymnastic rings, cotton rope with a wooden swing. Max. user weight – 80kg.
- Assembly set (does not include wall mounting set, as its type depends on the type of wall which the wall bars will be attached to).
BenchK 523W+A204 wall bars set takes little space, which means it can be installed in every home. It can be used by adults working on their fitness, posture or muscle development. Children will love to use the wall bars for climbing and the accessories for playtime, improving their overall fitness level at the same time.
The rungs, made of solid beech wood, are not varnished but are hand-oiled with two layers of organic oil produced in Germany, based on linseed oil which is approved for contact with food.
BenchK 523W+A204 design matches current trends in interior design. The advantage of this wall bars is the possibility of floor to ceiling mounting (without drilling holes in the wall).
Mounting to the wall is not possible to a partition wall thinner than 12 cm and to a plasterboard wall. Floor to ceiling mounting is not possible in the case of suspended ceiling. The decision and responsibility for the method of installing the wall bars rests with the customer.
Design reserved by the right of registration of the Community design No. 008135586-0015.
Both the colors of individual wooden elements and the colors in the images may differ slightly from those in reality due to the nature of the wood. Nevertheless, we make special efforts to keep these differences to a minimal.