A wall bars made in Poland conforming to European safety standards PN-EN 12346:2001, PN-EN 913:2019-03 for gymnastic equipment.
A multifunctional wall bars BenchK 522W+A204 with a permanently fixed pull up bar, removable dip bar and children’s accessories is a solid construction for both children and their parents. Its white colour together with the elements made of natural wood create a unique addition to almost every interior. Thanks to its subtle, natural colour scheme the wall bars perfectly fits into a children’s room.
The set includes:
- Gymnastic wall bars (8 wooden rungs 30×40 mm, 2 vertical metal profiles 50 mm x 40 mm);
- Top mounted metal pull up bar;
- Dip bar with polyurethane arm rests and barbell rest (maximum barbell weight 200kg);
- Children’s accessories: wooden gymnastic rings, cotton rope with a wooden swing. Max. user weight – 80kg.
- Assembly set (does not include wall mounting set, as its type depends on the type of wall which the wall bars will be attached to).
BenchK 522W+A204 wall bars has powder coated, white metal profiles and beech wood, hand oiled rungs with two layers of organic oil produced in Germany, based on linseed oil which is approved for contact with food.
The advantage of this wall bars is the possibility of floor to ceiling mounting (without the need to drill in the wall). It has been designed in a way to not only add variety to the décor of a room, but become its integral element. Taking up little space is another benefit of BenchK 522W+A204. It is also extremely durable and can take a user weighing as much as 150 kg.
Mounting to the wall is not possible to a partition wall thinner than 12 cm and to a plasterboard wall. Floor to ceiling mounting is not possible in the case of suspended ceiling. The decision and responsibility for the method of installing the wall bars rests with the customer.
Design reserved by the right of registration of the Community design No. 008135586-0015.
Both the colors of individual wooden elements and the colors in the images may differ slightly from those in reality due to the nature of the wood. Nevertheless, we make special efforts to keep these differences to a minimal.